Study Abroad in Your Major HomeHow to Get CreditEAP Program SearchDegree Requirements How to Apply


Undergraduate/Undeclared Students Study Abroad

"Our Education Abroad Programs (EAP) are among the most rewarding learning experiences available.  No matter what major(s) you end up declaring, you will become a better informed citizen of our increasingly global world if you participate in EAP.  It's not too soon to begin planning for this amazing experience.  Go abroad and take GE courses while you learn about the world, yourself and where you wish to head next in your academic career!"

Dr. Rudi C. Berkelhamer
Associate Dean, Division of Undergraduate Education

Consider a semester abroad taking GE requirements

Look into the options available for the major you may be considering


UCIrvine HomepageCenter for Int'l Education Home Prospective StudentsContact Us

(c) 2011 University of California, Irvine
Study Abroad Center