Study Abroad for Language Majors, Minors, & GE Category VI


  • The residence requirement for Language Minors states that at least 4 upper-division courses required for the minor must be completed successfully at UCI.  By petition, 2 of the 4 may be taken through the UCEAP program, providing course content is approved in advance by the appropriate department chair.
  • Majors & minors can fulfill lower and upper division requirements on many programs abroad.

Suggested UCEAP Programs